Say hello to versatile
The Mobaro Retail platform has undergone a complete facelift. We have reshaped the design and functionality of the existing version and created an even more intuitive and powerful solution for retail professionals to actively bridge the gap between the head office and stores.
Mobaro 2.0 offers a high level of personalisation to support you and your colleagues in only seeing and acting on information that is specifically relevant to your respective areas of responsibility. Behind each tile you will find all the great stuff you already know, but we have added a load of new features. For instance you are now able to upload your own profile picture, access customized dashboards, and let Google Maps assist you in displaying relevant checklists and tasks based on your current location.
To top off good news with great news, the overall performance, logic and user interface of our web administration has been updated to boost the user experience. This includes a brand new approach to creating and editing checklists, optimised task administration, visualisation of checklist schedules in calendar view, and the option to configure your own dashboards.
A new checklist experience
We have optimised the way you create, edit, publish and adapt checklists to fit any given situation. The result is a checklist editor that lets you create and manage visually appealing and user-friendly checklists for each member of your organisation. Some of the newly developed features include:
– Quick drag’n’drop creation and editing of checklists
– Reference photos and corporate guidelines can now be attached to individual questions, making it possible to back even more scenarios with visual support
– An improved logic feature that lets you create even more intelligent checklists where certain content is either skipped or triggered depending on the answers from your users
Intuitive and user-friendly dashboards
The Mobaro dashboard is where you’ll get a bird’s eye view of the operational status in your chain.
Imagine actually knowing for a fact whether or not your stores are ready for customers today. Imagine if you could simply monitor the outcome of your communication efforts across regions, districts, and stores via live media galleries and performance indicators on visual merchandising, promotions, pricing, administration routines, etc. – and imagine if you could combine this with a categorised live view of open tasks between stores, districts, regions, and the individual functions at the head office. Now, stop imagining and enter the new Mobaro Retail dashboard.
The Mobaro 2.0 dashboard offers a range of great features that will help you take action where it’s needed, when it’s needed, incl.:
– Build your own dashboard in our brand new “Dashboard Editor”
– Easy integration. Import data to the Mobaro Retail dashboard from your internal data ressources by simply defining an endpoint.
– Improved responsiveness to boost your dashboard experience on tablets and smartphones.
Mobaro 2.0 lets you track and monitor the status of any task in your organisation all the way from registration to completion. Furthermore, we let you combine your checklists with task management to replace registration by activation. Besides the completely redesigned user interface, some of the improvements we have made to task management in Mobaro 2.0 include:
– Option to easily define start-time and deadline when assigning tasks
– Optimised navigation in active tasks
– Dedicated activity log to browse the history of any task
Enhanced scheduling module
With the new calendar feature, setting up schedules and patterns to master your checks will be a walk in the park. The graphic presentation of all published checklists provides you with an overview of all specific date, recurring and continuous checklist publications in a user-friendly interface. That way your checklists are always made available at the time they become relevant to your users.
– Calendar view for fast and easy scheduling of all your checklists
– Option to take deviations into account when publishing checklists. E.g deadline deviations relating to local opening hours, holidays, sales events, etc.
– Option to create patterns for recurring publishing of specific checklists. E.g. “Opening Checklist” to be completed every day between 8am and 10am, “Store Management Checklist” to be completed every Friday by 6pm, etc.